20+ Great Resume Examples by Job Type
After reading our guide on how to write a resume, perusing some general resume samples, and ensuring your formatting is beyond reproach, you should be ready to start applying to jobs. But before you can hit “submit,” you need to tailor your resume to your dream job or internship—and every application requires a different focus.
Below, you’ll find three exceptional resume examples for popular positions. Scroll down, or click here体彩11选五乐三玩法, to see 20+ other job and internship resume examples for a variety of fields, specialties, and skill levels. Use them as a jumping-off point for key words, skills, and format options as you refine your search.
Developer Resume Sample
555.555.5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org体彩11选五乐三玩法 | wix.com/lesliecomputes
Barton College | Helena, MT (May 2018)
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
体彩11选五乐三玩法 Minor, Computer Forensics
CORE TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
|C++||Object-oriented programming||Adobe Photoshop|
|Webpage development||Python||Front-end programming|
Software Developer, Velcor Computer Designs
体彩11选五乐三玩法Boise, ID (August 2018–Present)
- Partnered with QC team to perform experimental software runs, ending the need for outside assistance and saving the company over $20,000 in past six months.
- Provide front-end and back-end coding for web-based software.
- Instituted new coding verification protocols (Nov 2018), which led to a 12% reduction in reported coding errors.
- Write SQL queries and statements; investigate and resolve application errors.
- Design and implement software that utilizes XML and web services.
Intern, Premier Communications & Coaching
Remote (January 2016–May 2017)
- Developed software and databases for healthcare and education clients that provide a secure, remote method for accessing client and student records.
- Provided coding support for project managers, including coding in CC++, C#, Java, and Python.
Help Desk Associate, Barton College
Helena, MT (January 2014–December 2017)
- Installed software upgrades to campus computers for students, staff, and faculty.
- Provided computer, database, and network support for campus community.
CERTIFICATIONS & CONFERENCES
- PyCon (March 2017)
Attended annual gathering for Python community.
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE8 Developer
Finance Resume Sample
Ann Arbor, MI
results-driven recent graduate with extensive knowledge of accounting principles, financial forecasting, and internal controls. expertise in ensuring quality of financial reporting and conducting research to address and resolve management and client queries. trained in financial accounting, investments, credit analysis, statistics, taxation, and auditing.
Dilbert University | Chicago, IL (May 2017)
Bachelor of Science, Economics/Minor in Philosophy
Audit Associate, Billings Financial
Ann Arbor, MI (Aug 2018–Present)
- Identified security failure in network firewall due to software design; collaborated with IT and implemented programming patches to resolve issue prior to outside access to client data.
- Develop IT protocols for continued analysis of company network systems to locate and rectify security concerns.
- Review company finances and client accounts to identify and rectify accounting discrepancies.
- Provide monthly reports to management on accounting procedures, errors, and suggestions for remedying operational deficiencies.
Associate Bookkeeper, Ace Flooring Warehouse
体彩11选五乐三玩法Portland, ME (July 2017–July 2018)
- Assisted company accountant with payroll, accounts payable/receivable, and bank statement reconciliations.
- Administered accounts for area housing contractors, conducting quarterly audits that resulted in an 11% reduction in delinquent accounts the following year.
Sales Associate, National Appliance Inc.
体彩11选五乐三玩法 Portland, ME (Summers, 2014–2016)
- Recognized for becoming top five sales associate in second month in role, exceeding $13,000 in sales during first month of employment.
- Created Excel database for data management, aiding in the identification of sales patterns over previous three years for all major appliances sold in order to assist in designing and implementing future sales and marketing initiatives.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Certified Microsoft Office Specialist Expert, 2018)
Marketing Resume Sample
100 Home Street | Buffalo, NY 14222
555.555.5555 | email@example.com
- Adept in designing, developing, and implementing digital marketing campaigns, driving site traffic and increasing conversion rates by over 200% on average.
- Expertise in developing SEO-compliant websites, articles, and social media posts to build brand visibility.
- Aptitude for collaborating across departments to reach consensus and develop a cohesive plan for engaging customers, increasing sales, and expanding customer base.
Lancaster State College | Lancaster, NY (May 2017)
体彩11选五乐三玩法 Bachelor of Science, Marketing
Delray Enterprises | West Seneca, NY (May 2017–Present)
Marketing Associate/Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Aided senior management in designing 5- and 10-year digital marketing program plans.
- Led efforts to revamp company’s social media presence, creating a cohesive and consistent web presence.
- Promoted to senior digital media specialist (September 2017) after developing Twitter campaign that increased following by over 800% and generated over $50,000 in sales from company service contracts.
Niagara Falls Historical Society | Niagara Falls, NY (February 2015–May 2017)
Digital Media Marketer
- Created new website for historical society to replace old website and Facebook pages that, collectively, were generating fewer than 35 visits per day and no sales.
- Implemented a responsive website design with a multi-page format, including page for shopping online at museum bookstore and access to the museum’s digital archives.
- Within two months after activation, website was receiving 200+ unique visits per day and generating over $2,000 in bookstore sales per month.
Gardenview Restaurant | West Seneca, NY (September 2012–May 2017)
Digital Media Specialist/Cook
- Designed, developed, and implemented website for restaurant with menu, location, and hours of operation. Website received 150+ visits per day versus the company’s Facebook page, which had fewer than 20 visits per day.
- Proposed and implemented ‘Dinner for Two’ coupon deal for website subscribers. After placement of deal, website acquired over 1,200 subscribers.
- Cook tasked with training new hires and supervising prep and line operations.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Student Editor Award, Lancaster State College, May 2016
Recognized in creative writing class for providing superior editorial feedback to peers.
- Proficient in Spanish and French.